Great Ideas of What to Do With Old Trophies
Earning a trophy is the best feeling in the world. It’s a testament to a person’s dedication and effort. Plus, it’s a physical reminder that can last a lifetime. However, after some time trophies can get dusty and might occupy space that you’ll probably want to use for something else. Maybe you’re thinking of throwing them away, but you don’t have to! There are various things that you can do with old trophies, it’s just a matter of doing what you think is best. So in this article, we’ll give you the best ideas of what to do with all those old trophies that are collecting dust. Here we go:
Finding Recycling Programs.
- You can search online for many trophy recycling programs, nationally or locally. There are plenty of organizations that offer many options for a small fee. Local centers are great because you can deliver the trophies in person, but they’re located in very specific places. If there aren’t any centers near you, you can easily send the trophies by mail.
- Be sure to search and read the center’s web page to get acquainted with the requirements and costs. Just search for instructions online and look for an FAQ section. Many recycling programs happily accept used trophies, always keep in mind that you’ll have to pay. Another thing you can do is check the list of objects that the centers don’t accept.
- On the other hand, you can also call the center if you have any doubts. It’s just a matter of looking for a phone number on the center’s web page and giving them a call. Also, remember to remove the plaque form the trophy if you want to keep it. Once you give the trophy away, there’s no going back.
You Can Reuse Trophies Creatively.
- If you don’t want to pay for shipping and recycling fees, you can reuse trophies for something else! You can use your old trophies as bookends for your books to keep them in place. Normally trophies are heavy enough to hold the weight of the books very easily.
- Another thing you can do is to stick the top part of a trophy to a wood board to make a coat rack! You can even decorate it if you want to make the best coat rack ever!
- If these ideas don’t convince you, you can re purpose your old trophies’ ornaments to make personalized bottle caps. On top of that, you can use a trophy itself as a cupcake stand if you have a party on the way! The possibilities are endless if you’re creative enough.
Give the Trophies Away.
- Last but not least, one of the most obvious ideas: give the trophies away. You can donate your old trophies to a local reuse store. These are stores where people donate their crafts that haven’t been used.
- You can also post pictures of the trophies on social media to see if somebody is interested.
Well, there you go! Some good ideas about what to do with our old trophies. Remember that the possibilities are endless but if you have any more doubts, don’t hesitate to contact us at Crystal Arc. We have the best selection of trophies in quality and design.